Q: How to make a simple calibration with OptiTUIO?
Check out this youtube movieQ: How to fix the message "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application." when starting OptiTUIO?A: The Visual C++ 2015 runtime is not correctly installed. Make sure that the vcredist.exe corresponding to your architecture is installed. If you are using the 64-bit, try the 32-bit version instead.
Q: How to make a autostart configuration for OptiTUIO in Windows?
A: Create a shortcut of the OptiTUIO.Server.exe somewhere on your machine. Open the Properties file dialogue of the shortcut and paste the path to your configuration file *.otxml at the end of the Target path. Now you can put this shortcut to the autostart folder in windows.
Q: What is the difference between the online license and the offline license?
A: The online license is a demo license to use OptiTUIO for testing. The machine which runs OptiTUIO have to be connected to the internet. The offline license is a device based license. It is like a dongle for your specific device. You dont need a internet connection to run the software.Q: Which operating systems are supported for OptiTUIO?
A: OptiTUIO is running on the following Operating systems:
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (64-bit only) or newer
- Windows XP SP3 or newer
- Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin or newer
- Debian 7 Wheezy or newer
Q: Which lasers are supported by OptiTUIO?
A: For now we support the following sensors:
- Hokuyo UST-10LX
- Hokuyo UST-20LX
- Sick LMS1xx
- Sick LMS5xx
- Leuze ROD4 plus
More sensors will be implemented in the future and for requests.
Please check our technical table for the sensors here
.Q: How to start OptiTUIO in Debug mode
A: We put some special features into the Debug mode option. This option has to be licensed for special needs. If you have a debug license you can start OptiTUIO in Debug mode with the following steps:
- Create a shortcut of the OptiTUIO.Calibration.exe on your Desktop
- Right Click to the OptiTUIO.Calibration.exe Shortcut
- Click Properties
- Under the tab Shortcut you have the field Target
- In this field is the path to the OptiTUIO.Calibration.exe
- At the end of the whole path write: -debug
- c:/path_to_your_OptiTUIO.Calibration.exe -debug
- Click OK
- Start OptiTUIO.Calibration.exe via the shortcut
- In the OptiTUIO application you have now a new Button under the Devices tab called Debug
- When you assigned a sensor you are able to open the debug options
- Most of the options are very special and used for internal calculations.
- Dont change any options in the debug window if you dont know what they do
- The main options to change the behaviour is the Min. Touchsegments, Min. Touch Age and for troubleshooting with our support the Record functionality